We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide additional notice (such as adding a statement to our webpage or sending a notification). For information about choices we offer in connection with any of our information practices, please see “Your Choices” below.
If you are not comfortable with Private Policy, we recommend that you do not access spacebook.net, or run the Spacebook client, or take other measures to protect yourself. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information you provide when you create an account, subscribe to our updates, respond to a survey, fill out a form, request customer support or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address, survey responses and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information from your devices. For example, we may collect:
- Log Information: We collect log information when you use our Services, including access times, pages viewed, IP address, IP associated information(Using your IP address, it is often possible to look up an approximate location as well as your ISP), Node ID, and the web page that referred you to our website.
- Payment details: Your computer will share a payment address, so that other nodes can pay it directly.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, deliver and improve our Services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Send you technical notices and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Spacebook and others;
- Link or combine information we collect from or about you; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you with others as follows:
- With service providers that perform work for us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Spacebook or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Spacebook and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; or
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Spacebook takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.